Farmers and gardeners often use Portable hand sprayers for various precise applications, including pesticides, pesticides, and fertilizers. Portable hand sprayers come in many sizes, usually hand-held water tanks or knapsack sprayers, with capacities ranging from 1 to 6 gallons. Many chemicals sprayed, even organic chemicals, may be harmful to health, and excessive use may cause high costs and cause environmental damage. By following basic safety precautions and adjusting the spray volume appropriately, portable sprayers can be used with minimal risk.
Before using the Portable hand sprayer, please follow the general precautions below:
•Familiar with correct equipment operation, including pressurization, nozzle adjustment, and spray wand.
• Check the fuel tank, hoses, rods, and nozzles for signs of wear and damage.
• Pressurize the water tank with clean water and verify that it is operating normally while checking for leaks.
• Test the application rate of the sprayer in the measurement area to determine the coverage.
When operating the Portable hand sprayer, please follow the following general precautions:
•Follow the instructions on the label to mix and use chemicals.
• Do not use portable sprayers for flammable liquids.
• In quiet conditions or when blowing in a safe wind direction, please spray to avoid drifting back to people or nearby objects.
• Point the spray wand in a safe direction, away from people and animals.
• Carefully release the fuel tank pressure to avoid the accidental back spray.
•After each use, please rinse the water tank and all parts thoroughly.
• Dispose of unused products according to instructions and local regulations.
• Store the fertilizer planter in direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
Safe use of Portable hand sprayer
The safe and effective use of portable sprayers depends on reading and following the operating instructions and using the correct amount of product for a given task. Before using the portable sprayer equipment, always read and follow the operating manual provided by the manufacturer. Although many units look similar, each brand or manufacturer may have its own unique safety and operability. If you cannot find the operation manual, please contact the equipment manufacturer or local dealer for a replacement.
NEXT：2 In 1 Knapsack Sprayer Is Suitable For Commercial Pesticide Applications